EPA registered, multi-purpose
disinfectant and sanitizing effervescent tablets
EfferSan is a highly effective multi-purpose disinfectant and sanitizing tablet. When dissolved in potable water it creates a non-irritating solution, which aids in the elimination of broad-spectrum bacteria and viruses, which even includes the highly-resistant canine parvovirus.
Unique to this technology is kill-power performance twice as effective compared to bleach with one major difference.....this advanced chlorine molecule has eliminated the “bleaching” effect and irritation of traditional chlorine, which makes EfferSan mild on skin and fabric friendly, yet eliminates germs and odors. You now have the freedom to use one product for a variety of surfaces, with convenience that can also provide real labor savings. Disinfecting and sanitizing has never been so simple!
- Sanitizes 99.999% bacteria in 60 seconds
- Disinfects in 5 minutes & kills on contact
- 4X kill power vs bleach in organic matter
- Protects & controls against odors, mold & algae
- Mild, Non-irritating, Neutral pH of 6.7
- Dissolvable in hard or soft potable water
- Economical & cost effective
- Environmentally safe & biodegradable
- Available in 24 and 100 Tablet Jars
EfferSan is a no-rinse sanitizer that does not contain a masking fragrance, which eliminates unpleasant and enduring residues. EfferSan's subtle chlorine scent ensures effectiveness without being overwhelming, and removes germs and odors, unlike other products that typically cover up smells. EfferSan is simple, safe, compact, convenient, and can be applied directly on hard surfaces without fading or whitening.
DIRECTIONS & APPLICATIONS
EfferSan is an effective disinfecting and sanitizing agent. EfferSan can be used in a variety of industries including amusement parks, breweries, beverage and food processing plants, schools, hospitals, nursing homes, hotels, child care centers, daycares, restaurants, spas, hot tubs, salons, veterinary clinics, zoos and aquariums, milk processing facilities, dairy farms, farms, poultry premises [housing], poultry hatcheries, and livestock quarters, office buildings, industrial facilities, homes, camp sites, marine and recreational vehicles, R/V holding tanks, kennels, boarding facilities, laboratories, lab animal facilities, licensed care facilities, and more.
Disinfectant: disinfects precleaned, hard, non-porous surfaces including walls, floors, tables, chairs, countertops, bathroom fixtures, sinks, shelves, racks, carts, refrigerators, coolers, glazed tile, linoleum, vinyl, glazed porcelain, plastic, stainless steel and glass in 5 minutes at 1300 ppm available chlorine. Highly-effective against pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica (formerly choleraesuis), Norovirus and/or Feline Calicivirus, Canine Parvovirus, Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), 2009-H1N1 Influenza A virus and Trichophyton mentagrophytes (athlete's foot).
2) Clean surface then apply solution with a mop, cloth, sponge, brush, foaming equipment or coarse trigger sprayer.
3) Allow surface to remain wet for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly and allow to air dry.
4) Prepare a fresh solution daily or when it becomes soiled or diluted. All treated equipment that will contact food, feed, or drinking water must be rinsed with potable water before reuse.
Sanitizer: sanitizes precleaned, hard, non-porous food contact surfaces in 1 minute (no rinse). effective against Campylobacter jejuni [(ATCC 29428)], Vibrio cholerae (ATCC 11623), Escherichia coli O157:H7 [(ATCC 35150)], Klebsiella pneumoniae [(ATCC 4352)], Listeria monocytogenes [(ATCC 19117)], Yersinia enterocolitica [(ATCC 23715)], Shigella sonnei [(ATCC 25931)], Salmonella typhi (ATCC 6539) and Staphylococcus aureus [(ATCC 6538)]
1) Prepare a 100 ppm solution by filling a 3-gallon container with fresh, potable water and adding one EfferSan tablet. Allow tablet to dissolve completely before using solution to fill a 32-oz spray bottle or bucket.
2) Spray surface to be sanitized and allow to remain wet for 1 minute. EfferSan is a no-rinse sanitizer that can air dry.
PURDUE UNIVERSITY SHOWS
EFFERSAN MORE POWERFUL THAN BLEACH
Dr. A.M. Saeed, Department of Veterinary Pathology, School of Veterinary Medicine, Purdue University, completed a comparative study using EfferSan against Clorox bleach. Dr. Saeed concluded:
EfferSan is highly effective against all bacteria, viruses, fungi, algae and protozoa. EfferSan is a very unique hypochlorous based sanitizer, deodorizer and disinfectant, that has 100 times more bactericidal capacity than the industry standard, Clorox bleach.
Unlike bleach, EfferSan is non-corrosive, non-toxic and has a mild pH of 6.7, which will not burn the users' skin! In fact, in a Primary Dermal Irritation Study, as outlined by the EPA under guideline series 81-5, 40 CFR 158.340, EfferSan had a primary irritation index score of 0, establishing the product as a non-irritant under the FIFRA guidelines.
The graph to the right represents the "killing power" of EfferSan compared to Clorox bleach in bacterial log reduction. Results show that EfferSan disinfectant and sanitizer tablets outperform sodium hypochlorites against a wide-spectrum of disease causing organisms.
EFFERSAN LITERATURE DOWNLOADS